Hello friend! Are you tired of looking at yourself and hating yourself because you have obesity? Sounds demoralizing and lowering your self-esteem right? Well, I have a solution for you. A practical reasonable way to get rid of that excess fat in just two weeks! Guess what, there are no pills, nor any fat burning machines involved. Just a natural way of extreme weight loss in just two weeks.
How then does it work? The plan is just simple. There are basically six steps on how to achieve this. They include:
- Drink lots of warm water avoid junk foods
- Avoid white carbohydrates and take negative calorie foods
- Never skip breakfast and eat smaller meals.
- Do lifestyle changes and get enough sleep.
- Increase metabolism rate to lose 20 lbs faster
- Get into an intensive exercise program led a professional gym instructor
ABOUT EXERCISE AND LOSING WEIGHT
Intensive exercise is a must if you are planning on engaging in extreme weight loss. You have to get into a disciplined work out plan for losing those pounds of flesh you do not need. The period of exercise should not be less than 45min. Yes, you have to sweat and burn off that fat! However, I do not recommend you use fat burning machines and belts.
Get into a nice gym and have the exercises led by an instructor who is qualified. Maintain a positive attitude towards the same and no matter how long it takes, bear in mind that it is worth every pain and struggle. The positive effects of losing the weight will soon start manifesting themselves.
HEALTHY EATING FOR EXTREME WEIGHT LOSS
So what is healthy eating or simply put, what should I eat in order to lose weight? Despite there being a lot of information about the issue, studies that were conducted by Harvard Medical School have pointed out the following main factors that have proved to be effective means of a healthy diet to lose weight. The study can be found by clicking on the following link: http://www.health.harvard.edu/heart-health/healthy-eating-a-guide-to-the-new-nutrition
- Cut down on high calories breakfasts and introduce high protein breakfasts. One would be amazed at the high amounts of calories in sugar, muffins, cakes and other sources of carbohydrates consumed in breakfast. These can be substituted by boiled eggs and milk.
- Avoiding sugary drinks and fruit juice. Sports drinks, energy drinks, soda and other fruit juices are packed with a lot of sugar that is pumped into the blood system immediately after consumption and end up being converted into calories that are stored as fat in our bodies. To counter this effect, when thirsty one should just take warm water.
- Eat whole, unprocessed foods which have a lot of soluble fibre. Processed foods have very little fibre and are immediately converted to calories once they are digested. A good source of fibre is Rice or wheat bran.
- Increase your intake of vegetables. Not only do vegetables increase ones source of vital vitamins, micro and macro nutrients, they are packed with fibre and other compounds that help bind food and cause release of glucose to be slow into the blood stream thus leading to slow build up of fat.
- Choose foods that are low in calories and favor weight loss. The list can be long but low calories foods include fruits, legumes, cereals, unprocessed wheat foods, tubers like sweet potatoes and white meat products like skinned chicken and fish.
EXTREME WEIGHT LOSS AND EXERCISING TIPS
Losing weight can be a discouraging commitment. This is especially true if the progress is slow and with minimal noticeable changes. Well, let me share some tips to help you boost your morale throughout the journey.
- Don’t skip meals especially breakfast. Most people think by skipping a meal they have reduced calorie intake. The reality is that they tend to consume double amount of calories throughout the day or in the next meal.
- Start by doing less strenuous exercise and the gradually move to the more intense fat burning ones.
- Drink plenty of water. Oh, pure water not sports or energy drinks after exercise!
- Get tempting foods out of your home. You will only have yourself to blame after you have eaten that tempting burger when you had vowed to avoid even looking at it!
- Good exercise and burning calories go with a good low calories diet. A good balance between the two will produce faster results.
METABOLISM IN EXTREME WEIGHT LOSS
The fearful rumor that goes around is that engaging in a extreme weight loss program can seriously affect ones metabolism. In reality, different individuals have different levels of metabolism. This means that the level of intensive exercises and stretching of ones limits varies from person to person.
It is true that metabolism plays a vital role in losing weight.
However, in extreme weight loss circumstances, the individual must improve on his/her metabolism in order for the program to be a success. Studies from John Hopkins University revealed key facts that are vital in improving ones metabolism. It is important to know that no pills or supplements can effectively increase ones metabolism.
The key are facts are getting enough sleep and reducing stress, ensuring that one is active and does enough exercise, taking lots of water, not skipping meals especially breakfast and strength training. This is a process through which ones muscles are trained and toned in order to metabolize faster.
DO DIET PILLS WORK IN EXTREME WEIGHT LOSS?
Diet pills have become a hot option in today’s over counter medicine for cutting weight and fat burning. However caution should be taken while using them and remember the fact that the most effective way to lose weight is through diet and exercise. Most nutritionists will advise that the safest way to lose weight is through dieting and exercise. The usage of pills also has side effects which include kidney and gall stone formations in the long run.
We all want that sexy, lean body that is rid of excess fat. Obese people would gladly welcome an extreme weight loss program if it is effective. Surprisingly not all of us are really committed to eating healthy, exercising regularly and keeping fit. In order to achieve healthy eating habits and proper diets, dedication to the same is needed. We all need to commit to not only eating healthy, staying stress free and exercising frequently but also having a positive attitude towards the same as well. See you in that perfect body soon!