How To Get Rid Of Gas:
Burping, bloating and passing gas according to medical experts are natural and are caused by either swallowed air or through the process of food breakdown during digestion. Stomach gas is being a common complaint can be uncomfortable and not to mention very painful.
Bloating according to United States database is present in 10 to 30 percent of adults. Stomach bloating which results in accumulation of gas tends to meddle with individual’s work capacity and or even ability to participate in recreational programs.
Well, you’ll agree with me that passing gas, breaking wind, farting or whatever you may call it can be not only very embarrassing, painful but also annoying. Therefore, I did all the foot for you by compiling top six ways to how to how to get rid of that gas.
What a causes gas accumulation anyway?
- Swallow Air: Experts have revealed that when you either drink or even eat, you tend to swallow some air. Also, to a great extent, you can also swallow air when you are anxious, mull over gum, drink through a straw or suck on confections. Some of that air occupies your lower digestive tract.
- Health Conditions: Abundance gas accumulation may also result due to various genuine unending health conditions. Cases such as Crohn’s sickness and ulcerative colitis result to gas accumulation. Abundance gas may also be as a result of excess bacterial manifestation in your small digestive system due to conditions such as diabetes.
- Food Intolerances: Experts have also revealed that your body can at the time be unable to separate components found in various foods. Therefore more gas is accumulated leading to bloating. Research has also shown that dairy products, wheat, and other grains can cause overabundance gas due to the presence of nourishment intolerances.
- Constipation: Constipation is also the other key factor that results in more gas being accumulated in your digestive system. Constipation also to a great extent also leads to both bloating and discomfort.
6 Quick Ways Of How To Get Rid Of Gas Revealed By Experts!
There are various ways of getting rid of excessive gas, but choosing the best method tends to be a relatively tough task. Read on to discover top 6 tips that are a must try revealed by medical experts
- Drink Warm Lemon Water: Lemon is associated with various roles in your digestion process such as easing the gas pain. Lemon contains a citric acid which stimulates the production of hydrochloric acid (HCL).
Hydrochloric acid plays a vital role in facilitating efficient food breaks.It, therefore, recommended that you should take lemon water to minimize bloating and gas accumulation
- Drink Chamomile Tea: Chamomile tea is associated with antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory characteristics. Therefore it plays a vital role in minimizing pain due to gas accumulation.
Chamomiles according to medical experts help you to solve both heartburn and indigestion problems .when using chamomile you should avoid milk as it triggers gas accumulation.
- Exercise For Bloating: Exercise and diet go hand-in-hand, and when both are combined, you will have more powerful remedies for various ailments that tend to plague you. Experts have revealed that exercise keeping your digestive system motility trucking. Exercise also allows your body to expel excess gases at an increased rate which will not have any chance to blow you away.
- Eat Some Anise Seed: Anise seed contains anti-spasmodic characteristics which play a vital role in relaxing your digestive track. Eating anise seed reacts to your stress unpleasantly.The relaxation which results from consuming anise seeds facilitated cramping. By Anise seed possessing carminative characteristics, they allow your body to expel gases which are pent up this helps in relieving the bloating problem.
- Peppermint Tea: Peppermint tea also is a good option for minimizing both bloating and gas accumulation. Menthol present in peppermint tea is a very significant antispasmodic, as it provides increased relief to your digestive tracts.Peppermint tea according to studies can be used to minimize both stress and anxiety.Therefore, it is recommended that you should have a mug after of peppermint tea after every meal.
- Ginger Tea: Ginger tea is also a great option to solve all the issue associated with excessive gas in your digestive system. Ginger tea helps in soothing general queasiness, bloating and heartburn.
There are two essential substances such as gingerol helps in unwinding a digestive tract which is tightened. Ginger tea also helps in dislodging all the trapped gas, therefore, preventing prevent further gas build-ups.
Top Five Foods To Avoid That Cause Gas Accumulation?
Most of us are the food lover.
But, hang on a second! are you having those?
- Fiber: Most foods contain both insoluble and soluble fiber. Soluble fiber tends to dissolves more quickly in water.it is found in beans, oat bran, peas and in fruits. Soluble fiber causes more gas as it is digested in the large intestine. On the other hand, Insoluble fiber produces less gas as digestion occurs in the small intestines. Wheat bran and some vegetables contain this kind of fiber.
- Fructose: Fructose naturally occurs in artichokes, onions, wheat, and pears. Fructose is also used in soft drinks as sweeteners.
- Sorbitol: Sorbitol is also a complex sugar which occurs naturally various fruits such as pears, apples, prunes, and peaches. It is also used as an artificial sweetener in many dietetic foods and sugar-free candies and gums.
- Starches: Most carbohydrates include potatoes, noodles; wheat and corn tend to produce more gas as their digestion takes place in the large intestine. According to research rice is one of the starch foods which does not cause excess gas.
- Raffinose: Beans contain an increased amount of raffinose which is a complex sugar. Smaller amounts of raffinose are also found in Brussel sprouts, cabbage, broccoli, whole grains and, asparagus.
WHAT ARE SOME SYMPTOMS AND PROBLEMS WITH GAS?
Is there anything that you are avoiding?
Let’s take a step forward:
- Abdominal Bloating: Many people according to studies believe that more gas result in abdominal bloating. Therefore accumulation of gas in your digestive tract will result in increased bloating ability.
- Belching: An occasional belch during or even after meals according to experts is normal it tends to release gas when your stomach is full. However, if you tend to belch frequently, you could be swallowing too much of air and also releasing it before it gains access to your stomach.
Are you still feeling skeptical about how to get rid of gas?
Well, most first time user of the above tip also passes through the same stage.
However, your doubts will disappear once you realize how valuable the above six tips on how to get rid of gas can be.